|Duration:||2 weeks - 9 months|
|Start Dates:||Any Monday (Sept-June)|
|Hours per Week:||15|
|Class Size:||3 - 6|
|Levels Available:||Elementary (A2/B1), Intermediate (B1/B2)|
|Days & Times:||Monday - Friday 09:30-12:50|
|Class Study Materials:||Provided|
|Optional Home Study Materials:||Workbook included in course fee|
|Exam Fees:||Not included - for fees information, see Cambridge Open Centre|
English – Full Time
Our General English course runs from September to June each year.
The main aim of the course is to help students build the confidence needed to communicate clearly and effectively with English-speaking people from all over the world.
Our teachers use learning materials from a wide range of paper and digital sources to make sure that lessons are interesting and varied, helping students to develop their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills both in and out of the classroom.
We believe that small class sizes are essential to learning English so all of our General English classes have 6 students or fewer to make sure you receive the attention you need to achieve your learning objectives faster.
- September to June
- Start any Monday
- 15 hours per week
- Small class sizes – Max 6
- Free placement test to find out your level
- Open to students aged 18+
- Two classes: Elementary (A2/B1) and Intermediate/Upper Intermediate (B1/B2) Other levels available 1:1
- Build confidence in communicating in English
- Improve reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Develop vocabulary and pronunciation