|Duration:||2 - 8 weeks|
|Start Dates:||Any Monday (July 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd 2018)|
|Hours per Week:||18|
|Levels Available:||Pre-intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1/B2)|
|Class Study Materials:||Provided|
|Home Study Materials:||Available to purchase|
|Course Fee:||£245 per week|
|Registration Fee:||£50 (payable on enrolment)|
|Accommodation:||Homestay accommodation available (+£150 p/w)|
Adult Summer English
This course is designed for adult students who want to practice their English language communication skills over the summer months.
The course has three main aims:
- to build confidence, vocabulary and fluency inside the classroom
- to practise English in a variety of realistic situations with native speakers outside of the classroom
- enhance students’ cultural awareness in a traditional English setting.
- 18 hours of English tuition per week
- Small class sizes – Maximum 10
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- Homestay accommodation available on request
- Weekend excursions available on request
Lessons take place on weekday mornings between 09:30 – 12:50 with a 90 minute afternoon workshop on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons to allow students to focus on individual learning objectives with their teacher.